Debt cramping your style? Is your wonderful, exuberant and vibrant-self disappearing because of too much debt and not enough money?
IS DEBT FORCING YOU TO LIVE SMALL?
If you’ve been in debt for awhile you know it’s more than dollars and cents. It’s about losing control over your money and your ability to thrive. Debt is defining you, your experiences and your life.
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEBT BUT DON’T KNOW HOW?
Whether it is achieving a negotiated debt settlement, a desire to avoid bankruptcy, motivation to learn budgeting skills, or credit rebuilding, I will assess your unique set of circumstances and identify your debt relief options.
I help you take control by:
- Striving to reduce your debt by up to 80%
- Consolidating the remaining amount into one low monthly payment at 0% interest
- Helping you free up money every month, allowing you to let go of the death grip you currently have on purse strings
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The first stage focuses on significantly changing your monthly cash flow because you are probably in deficit – more money going out then coming in. The main reason is because you have high monthly debt payments and perhaps other expenses that are eating up your income.
My goal is to get you into surplus money quickly. In simple terms, your monthly Cash Flow Triangle is upside down. My goal is to flip it right side up. This gives you a strong foundation in which to make empowered financial decisions.
The fastest way to flip your Cash Flow Triangle is to identify the right debt help strategy that reduces your monthly debt payments.
The purpose of identifying the right debt help strategy is three fold:
- Provide immediate relief from the expense and stress of a high debt burden.
- Begin creating cash flow that is predictable so you can start planning because you are free from the chaos of too much debt and not enough money.
- You are utilizing a debt help strategy that is consistent with your goals and values because it has been based on a practical financial plan that looks at the big picture.
This important first step is based on:
- examining your current financial situation (income coming in and money going out)
- achieving a clear idea of your assets
- reviewing who your creditors are (some creditors are more difficult to deal with than others)
- determining what you can afford to pay on a monthly basis
- discussions between you and I about: what you want to achieve, what you need and what your goals are
Once the above has been achieved, more work needs to be done. Staying out of debt and having the freedom to thrive are important, life changing goals.
THE DEBT DIVA DIFFERENCE: DEBT HELP WITH A TWIST
If you are more than your debt, then it stands to reason long lasting debt solutions require more than debt reduction strategies. If you want to aspire to be more, be inspired by more or just simply, be more, you need:
- more help
- more support
- more guidance
- more education
- more vision
- more possibilities
- more flare
- more finesse
Expert Debt Help + More = The Debt Diva Difference
In reality, achieving more is about planning for more! Using any old debt reduction strategy is a short-term solution that usually achieves fleeting results. In fact, debt reduction is only part of your solution!
The Debt Diva Difference focuses on achieving debt help by developing your More Money Financial Plan. This is a focused approach to your debt solution because it is based on your current financial reality AND guided by your vision of financial freedom.
WHAT CAN THE DEBT DIVA DIFFERENCE DO FOR YOU?
- Reduce your debt quickly and effectively!!!!!
- Support and encourage you through the entire process so you stay informed, empowered and inspired
- Assist you with transforming your life based on your vision, your values, your goals
- Assist you with developing financial savvy so you remain in control of your money and your life
SOLUTIONS THAT ARE MORE
Your debt solution needs to be long lasting in order for you to transform your life. Therefore, I focus on the big picture of your life and help you succeed in 4 key areas:ASPIRING TO MORE? GO FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP
Being in debt is more than dollars and cents because it keeps you trapped in a cycle of deficit. Getting out of debt is about making choices about how you want to live. Debt restricts choice and financial freedom expands them. Debt keeps you trapped in worry and stress about how to make ends meet.
Where are you on Maslow’s Heirarchy of Needs?
If you’re in debt, chances are you’re on the bottom because of ongoing stress over food and shelter. Debt stops you from experiencing the important stuff like family, friends, pursuing dreams, being inspired, engaging creatively, and living life. Now that you know where you are, you can begin to plan where you want to be!
READY TO THINK BIG? TIRED OF BEING FORCED TO LIVE SMALL? READY TO EXPAND YOUR UNIVERSE? READY FOR MORE?
It is now up to you to take that first step towards financial freedom. If you are interested in reducing a huge portion of your current debt while paving the way for a more stable future, you should call me now for a free consultation.